We understand that some of our customers are facing challenging times. That’s why we’re committed to doing all we can to support our customers.
If you’re experiencing financial hardship, there are a number of ways we can help you manage your account and relieve some of the pressure you may be facing.
We know that every situation is unique and financial stress impacts our customers in different ways.
Regardless of whether you’re experiencing temporary or long term financial difficulties, we will work with you to find a solution to best suit your individual needs.
Together we’ll develop a plan based on your individual circumstances to help you manage payment of your account.
Fixed charges account payment options
To help you pay your 2017/18 fixed charges account, we offering the following payment options for our retail customers:
- Two per cent discount when you pay your 2017/18 fixed charges account in full by 16 September 2017.
- Eight instalments of 12.5 per cent payable on the 16th of each month, starting on 16 September 2017 with final payment due on 16 April 2018.
- Pay in full by 16 December 2017 (no discount).
Variable charges account payment options
The options available for paying your variable charges account are:
- Pay in full within 30 days of the date of the invoice.
- Contact us on 1800 013 357 to discuss a flexible payment plan.
Other options we can offer include:
- Flexible payment plans
- Payment extensions
- Direct debit instalments
- Information about government pensioner concessions
- Information about accredited financial and health support.
If you would like more information about our flexible payment plans, please call us on 1800 013 357.